Facebook Instagram RSS Feed Email

Friday, June 05, 2015

Supreme State Deputies' meeting in New Haven CT

Brothers,

This morning, Teresa and I had the pleasure to attend the State Deputies' Installation Mass at St. Mary's Church. Supreme Chaplain His Excellency William Lori, Arch Bishop of the Diocese of Baltimore celebrated the Mass. Every State Deputy in the Order was present, along with all the Supreme Officers and Directors. It was beautiful!

Afterwards, Teresa and I were able to visit the tomb of our founder, Fr. Michael J McGivney

This is a very special way to start our meetings. I hope to come away with a renewed excitement and drive to continue to strengthen our Order and programs in Arizona.

I will choose Christ
I will choose love
I choose to serve




Vivat Jesus!
Larry Becker
State Deputy
Arizona State Council
Knights of Columbus

0 comments:

Post a Comment